A Church Partnership is when Child Evangelism Fellowship and the local church work together with the same vision, passion, and goal of carrying out the Great Commission. Together they become a powerful team in evangelizing and discipling children for Jesus Christ.
A FEW BENEFITS FROM PARTNERING
· Builds trust and relationships with unchurched children and families (up to 70% of children in GNC are unchurched).
· Establishes and/or deepens a relationship between your church and your local public school.
· Provides an impactful ministry outreach opportunity for your church members.
· Trains your volunteers how to evangelize and prepares them for your church’s children's ministry.
· Provides your church new contacts, families of Good News Club often start attending partnership's church.
· Allows your church to be a blessing to children, their families, their school(s), and your community!
Let's Make A Difference
Giving Opportunities for Everyone
Pastor make an appointment with CEF Suncoast's director for more information on starting a Church Partnership at a school near your church:
Send a Check
5000 38th Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
CEF is a faith-supported ministry. Support comes through local churches, organizations and individual believers who are led by God to faithfully pray, give financially or volunteer their time.